Our physiotherapists can assess, treat and advise on a large number of medical conditions, including:
- Dementia and frailty: exercise classes can promote mental activity, joint mobility, muscle strength and balance
- Falls: to help them improve their muscle strength and balance. Research has shown that undergoing physiotherapy after a fall can drop the risk of a fall happening again by 55%.
- Fractures: to guide rehabilitation to improve on the mobility and also to strengthen the muscles then after breaking a bone
- Musculoskeletal complaints: can treat lower back pain, neck pain, knee pain, hip pain and other joints, sprains and strains of tendons, ligaments and muscles
- Osteoporosis: if you are suffering from weakened bones, exercises done to encourage weight-bearing and aerobic activities can promote improvements in bone density.
- Osteoarthritis and other arthritic conditions: give advice on how to maintain joint movement and strengthen the muscles, help with pain management
- Parkinson’s disease: exercises to improve arm function, posture, walking, coordination and balance. This can make your movements easier, safer and more controlled.